Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This is the longest 30 days...

Ok for those of you just popping in I am continuing to blog my 30 days of art-the challenge by Tracy Bunkers. I just found out she lives in Lawrence, Kansas-home of Sam & Dean from Supernatural! The art I had no problem keeping up with it was blogging it all that got away from me but I continue to catch up...

July 21st-This page was inspired by the heat wave that is hitting the East Coast - days upon days of over 100 degree weather-hot, hot, hot baby! In was in fact hotter than Hell, Michigan that is...

Lots of glimmer mist on this over the stamping that was remnants of a previous layout. I had "stamped off" the acrylic paint. Perfect to mist over.


July 20th-started 3 backgrounds-worked on a tattered angels class that was very fun but UStream is not co-operating.


July 18-This art journal page was in my moleskin & I used glimmer mist so it is nice & shimmery. The page is about moving forward but be willing to do so at a strategic pace. I was inspired by Deborah Mahnken's page over on her blog. This layout is technique heavy with stencil work, stamping, chipboard... very fun!


July 17-I have been crazy for art journals lately-plus I have been playing with pan pastels. Love these! Creamy yummy goodness. The key is to spray workable fixative in between layers so your pastels don't smudge. You have to do this outside-the product is very smelly & wants to singe your nasal passages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...