Friday, October 14, 2011

Tag, You're It!!!

Here are 2 spooky fun tags that I did for Dteam at ScrapbooksPlus! The first is done using distress stains & glimmer mist. I used the circle-ish stencil with distress ink so it would be bold. The barb wire & bats are stamped in archival ink & the trees in distress ink. I stamped the girl on white card stock & painted her using glimmer mist so she is nice & shimmery. The skull is stamped on paper from the fun Fancy Pants paper that we used this month. The cat & hat are rub-ons from the same line.
Supplies:
Rub-ons- Fancy Pants
Distress stain-fired brick & wild honey.
Glimmer Mist-red velvet.
Distress Ink-seedless preserves & walnut stain.
Archival ink in jet black.
Stamps - THoltz & Dylusions by Stampers Anon
-stampotique

Tag 2: Using one of the new Ranger black tags I embossed with a THoltz fade. Next I hit the high points of the embossing using Inca Gold-this thick acrylic paste is great for this technique. Simply use the black side of cut-in-dry foam to swipe across the top. I added a brad/circle & stamped more of the paper with this great skull stamp. Makes for a spookalishous tag!
Supplies:
Tag-Ranger
Paper-Fancy Pants
Brad/circle- My Minds Eye
Texture Fade-THoltz for Sizzix
Stamp-Inkadinkadoo
Viva Gold Paint-silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...