Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tim's Tags Day 1!


Ok down to the wire today because of deadlines & life! Here is my Tim tag day 1. I decided to go a different route with this tag. I love Tim's version, & will most likely duplicate it but this was my mood tonight. I used paper from Simple Stories as my tag & used the same emboss technique Tim did but in red. Next I cut the chipboard "wish", using the movers & shapers inserted in the styled labels. I added glitter-love the technique Tim did putting paper over the glitter. While I love to be covered in ink-I don't like having glue/glitter on my fingers either. I added a Prima poinsettia. The ribbon was colored with fired brick distress stain & a bauble was added. I used the clear ones up already-time to get some more! Finally for my holly, I used core'dinations & die cut from the lamppost Alterations. I sanded the paper to pop up the emboss image & hit the high points with peeled paint distress ink. After assembling I gave a hearty spritz using perfect pearls mist in copper. Even though I had to blast this tag out-I was very excited to get it in!!! Yayayaya so excited for the next 11 days!

5 comments:

  1. I love how shiny and glittery this is -- and really neat color combination. Welcome to the All Things Tim group -- I'm a recent joiner myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful as always Karen, I love the simple stories background and in RED, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals, I had fun making them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad this was your mood that night. Turned out great! :) Thanks so much for playing along with Inspiration Emporium!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...