Thursday, February 16, 2012

Feeling Scrappy.

I'm sure I am not the only one who buys up scrap book paper because "I have to have it" & than it goes into my craft room abyss, never to be used. Well the other day I bought this paper by My Minds Eye, came home & scrapped it!! Yay for me. It came together very quickly, just some spray, stencil, washi tape & stash chipboard. I used some stash flowers too & I felt such a sense of accomplishment to get them on a page it was ridiculous. Also a photo acetate overlay of which I have a zillion - one! The photo was taken by Deborah Mahnken during our recent Dyan Reaveley class. The class was awesome! The hot pink color is one of her new Dylusion sprays by Ranger. They are super vibrant colors, I can't wait to get my hands on all of them! I still have my Belize hair in. Just don't want to give up my Island look quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...