Sunday, March 4, 2012

1st off I had to show how chunky my book is getting~! I can hardly stand it. This picture was actually back in Nov. & we are even chunkier, but I wanted to post this now!!! I am getting closer & closer to it being done but haven't been working in it lately-sigh. I have 3 classes I am working on so I must be good!
Here is one of my latest completed pages. I was channeling Dyan Reavely for this one. I had done the background ions ago with modeling paste & paint. I added some stenciling & stamps & this luscious tag. The tag was made with the Dylusions spray of which I am holding my breath waiting for the last 4 weeks. I had gotten my grubby mitts on 3 colors but I NEED the others NOW!!!! Her colors are super vibrant and awesomely luscious. Ranger just announced they are finally shipping so hopefully... The stamps are also Dyan's with some My Minds Eye. I love this little set! Perfect for adding a touch of detail especially down the side of a tag. Nummy so many products so little time!!!

4 comments:

  1. Karen, your pages are beautiful. I love the colors. I have Dyan's new sprays ordered - should be here today - I can not wait to play. The colors just pop off your pages. Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I'm going to be a copy cat, I can tell!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...