Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

This is my art journal page for the Stampotique Challenge Spring has Sprung. I love, love their stamps & definitely need more! This page is filled with inky, yummy goodness and sadly you can't see all the lovely shimmer in the photo. I started with some gesso & stencils than I used Dylusion's sprays mainly for the painting too. The shimmer comes from the luminarte paint which I used with some stencils. My stamps are the lovely Relaxin stamp which is one of my favorites. This is exactly how I felt this day- start of spring break, thinking I would need my umbrella & definitely be tired & want to sit down! Of course love the mushrooms & kitty cat. I don't know why I always make him a marmalade, especially when my cat is a Siamese!
It needed something else so I got busy with punchinella & some distress inks. Surprisingly it didn't rain over spring break this year-oh well maybe it is because I used that stamp! Yay for Spring!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous journal pages. Thank you for joining Stampotique's spring has sprung challenge. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fab pages! I love all the detail and layers on your page. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique - the stamps are addictive aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal pages, love the teal color throughout. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, this is beautiful! I bet it shines in person! I love how vibrant it is! So glad you joined us at Stampotique this week!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the great comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love all your layered color. So glad to find you from UPA.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...