Friday, June 29, 2012

Journal Box


 I was working on my project life & made what I think is a super cool journal box and it was so easy! I had taken a picture of the victory page of my son's epic computer game. I  asked him about the game & wrote it out and printed it from my computer. Using a stencil and 2 of the spring distress inks decided to sponge the color on with a blending tool. The cool, cool thing about these 2 colors is they blend together to make a really pretty green color so where the colors meet I have this 3rd color. Love it!

Here is a picture of the quote on my project life page. Yay I have 6 weeks of my entire life down!!!! All forward movement counts!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did that with Distress Inks? It looks great! What stencil did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used one of my favorites- blazonry. It is made by crafter's workshop and designed by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. I hope that helps!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...