Sunday, November 25, 2012

Smushasha

This was an art journal background page that I had done ages ago & it was just waiting for something to come along. It was waiting for the "Smushasha" stamp by Daniel Torrente over at Stampotique. She is awesome & creepy-love her! Reminds me of the mermaid creatures from Harry Potter. I had done layers of paint on top of a dictionary paper & added cheesecloth with some mica bits-making it look like a fishing net. My octopus friend (another of Daniels) is stamped on glossy card stock and actually painted with alcohol inks-he looks pretty cool in real life. A bit of random stamping & some splashes of crackle paint, the page is done! I have a layout up (under the sea) using the same stamps at Stampotique designers challenge today if you want to check it out here.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...