Monday, January 7, 2013

A Scrappin We Will Go!

As previously threatened I am going to scrapbook  more this year. My goal is lofty but do-able and I am on track. I have done 10 pages in the last 7 days!!! Part of the reason is I am focusing on getting the page done, using my stash and it doesn't need to be perfect. There is a lot of scrap sprinting, scrap lifting etc. going on. I must say I am also having fun doing it and sadly get very excited when I use up even 1 old product. The sad part is if I look around me at all the mass of product I would probably feel less accomplished- so I won't look!
The first 2 pages I am posting started as scrap lifts but ended up being so totally different I can call them originals.

 Using DCWV paper, stencil and sprays this was a fast one. The cool part of this paper line is parts of it are glossy embossed which resists the sprays. The road trip shield I just wiped off with a baby wipe and the spray came off so it has the look of an embellishment. The red arrow is a cool product from Heidi Swapp- they come white and have a resist pattern in them so when you ink or spray them- voila custom colored embellie.

Layout #2 is totally not my style especially because it is pink, but my daughter is a pink girl so what can you do? What I like about this layout (aside from using up paper and flowers from years ago) is the photo really pops. The story from that day is recorded and bam another layout goes down! Enjoy!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...