Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Well it is that time again to decide what needs improving and tweaking in the New Year. The list is long & illustrious but I try to mow it down to something somewhat reasonable. Fitness is one of mine this year- time to get consistent with my health. Cooking healthier is another and goes with the first. Highly convenient that most of my family have the same goal. On the scrappy front getting on a design team is one thing for the New Year. Also more scrap booking and back to making art daily. One of the challenges of teaching is your passion becomes your job and makes it tougher to create just for fun or for me. That will change in the New Year too-yay! So along the lines of more scrapping comes this page. 
 It started out with Basic Grey paper & I got it good & inky. I used lots of stencils-my favorite go to with Glimmer Mist. The Prima canvas pieces were colored with spray too. Love those!! Finally some fun ephemera & voila my first page of the New Year is done!!! So 2 of my resolutions are followed through and it is only 11 am- good start! Good luck with all your resolutions & may this year bring joy & adventure your way!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are at your best when you design just for you! Great resolution. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...