Saturday, April 6, 2013

Project Life & CSI65

Wohoo I am excited baby!!! I have fallen way behind on my project life (PL). Working on December currently, which is discouraging but I refuse to give up & I am trying to catch up. The challenge is I spend too much time working on each little spot. I know I need to speed it up but how???? Answer CSI!!!! Color, Stories, Inspiration. Each week they have a new challenge but they often add on a printable that you can download & print out with all sorts of journal spots, ephemera, sometimes paper. I wanted to get back after a few missed weeks to doing the layouts but I was trying to catch up on PL-the answer- obviously PL+CSI=a marriage made in heaven or at least in scrapland. The most amazing side effect was I got my page done much faster because I stuck to the elements in the print out!!!! Unbelievable joy & happiness!!!

Some of the elements I adhere directly to the photo & some on top to add depth & interest. The cut-out pinwheel I adhered on the outside with pop dots.

 Most of the cutouts I also distressed the edges to help them be noticed. For the CSI case file challenge I used stripes & the birds as my evidence & testimony is 3 words-playing, goofy, and live. The only downside with this is because of the photos I can't stay within the color rules (only 10% of the page can be outside the required colors & neutrals.) I hope they don't mind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...