Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Magical GelliPlate Trilogy

Hi Blog land! I have been making gelliplate prints like a crazy person for a class I am teaching in July. Once I got started I literally couldn't stop & would say to myself "ok 1 more". 2 hours later there would be 30 more prints. This thing is so much fun! If you haven't heard of gelliplates you can check out their blog at Gelli Arts

The original idea for my class was 1 album of gelliprints but I realized I had way too many prints to do just 1 book so I made 3 art journal books!!! One will be a bonus reference book that can be looked at for ideas both color & technique. While at the store Suzie & Donna helped me name the class! So the trilogy was born. Here is a sneak peak at my unfinished class. I will be teaching it at ScrapbooksPlus in Chantilly, VA on July 14th, it will be posted in the next few days on the website. The Magical Gelliplate Trilogy. *A gelli plate will be included with the class so if you don't own one- hold off until then*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...