Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Project Life Occasional Wednesdays.

Ok instead of Weekly Wednesdays which I announced I would do in a fit of insanity, lets start of with something less daunting like occasional Wednesdays so here you go Project Life Occasional Wednesdays #1.
Here are a couple of things I like to document in my project life which makes it very different from scrapbooking. 1: Products we use regularly, or we especially enjoy.  In this case I documented my allergy meds- an unfortunate necessity right now but a part of life that should be documented. 2: Books, movies and TV that we are currently watching. These also work as great fillers when I have a slow week with not as many photos as the previous week that may have been picture heavy.
Have you ever gone out to a restaurant or event and realize you wanted to take a photo but didn't? Sometimes it is refreshing to do a pocket with the restaurant logo, business card and what was ordered or a photo of the food. That way you still have the memory of your outing. Here is the pocket I used with the paper bag logo from Red Lobster.


 This is the full layout it is on. Love me some Project Life!

2 comments:

  1. It is so cool the way you use Project Life and make it your own. I love the way you journal on your photos. Including real ephemera is how scrapbooking started!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thank you (and Angela) for getting me hooked on Project Life!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...