Wednesday, September 18, 2013

LSNED 3 Green Thumb

Not shockingly falling seriously behind in well, everything-ah the life in September!!! Just a quick post to get my Shimelle class LSNED pages going. Sept.3rd I was reveling in my new fabulous purchase of Hardy Hibiscus. I had bought a small plant and fell in love. I killed it by not transplanting it but I also thought as it was a hibiscus it wouldn't make it outside anyway. While winery hopping in PA I saw a fabulous flower garden filled with huge towering bushes of these same flowers. Discovering they did grow in this area-I was ecstatic! Even more when I found 2 of these plants at Home Depot of all places. 
 The flowers are about 10 inches in diameter- I KNOW RIGHT!!!!! My journal side was about how I used to have the black thumb of doom and kill all my flowers. Now I am slowly being able to plant, water, grow-it sounds so simple! I managed to get these in the ground, they have been alive for 2 weeks & doing really well. I can look out at one of them from my scrap book room window & see the flowers-makes me sooooo happy. 
SAD UPDATE- the bloody deer have come & eaten off all 10 of the buds on this plant- devastated!!!!! The plant still looks great but no frickin flowers!!!! Me now hates deer precious.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...