Tuesday, September 30, 2014

VLVS Sept. Challenge

Over on  Viva Las Vegas Stamps they are having their monthly challenge. You can check it out here. 

This is the challenge example- I love the balloon stamp & will have to get it! The challenge is to use vintage colors, steam punk, nature, trees, sky... this theme worked perfectly with my LSNED.  I have a vintage photo with my Mom when I was 3 that I wanted to use. 
After covering my composition book page with scrap paper, I added a 2nd piece of paper stamped with blowing dandelions (love this) and distressed edges. I cut out my tag and continued the dandelions onto the tag. The photo was edited with the Rhonna Designs app- great app!!!! Next I heat embossed the fairy on the moon stamp on a piece of patterned paper & cut her out. Adding the distressed quote & the whimsical  dragonfly, my page was done! 
Awesome these stamps!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and gorgeous photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, Thank you for playing along with us at VLVS! this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing a memory project entry! thanks for playing @ Viva Las VegaStamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing journal pages using the stamps, this is great!! Thanks for playing with us at VLVS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Thank you for joining us at VLVS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...