Sunday, November 30, 2014

JYC Christmas Day con't

As I finish up posting for Journal Your Christmas for last year I am totally psyched to get my hands busy with this years project! Join Shimelle for this really great project & at such a super price!!! Plus this year there is a daily mini video!
I did multiple pages for Christmas Day. So many photos so much fun! This page started with paper and I added photos, an embossed wood tree, a pleated piece of ribbon under one of the photos. My favorite is the bead pin that goes through the flowers.  I wrote on my photos using signo white gel pen- it is the best!

 A page about dinner prep. Of course the meal is one of the best parts of this holiday. I glued down a piece of tissue paper, added my journaling & title. Through the eyelet hangs a cool copper stocking. The Christmas wrap area is a great place to find embellishments. Printed my photos out with more journaling.  
I had 2 photos with my daughter and her Grannies so I put them on either side of a piece of acetate. I love that you can see through the page to the next- adds so much cool dimension. The acetate has snowflakes printed on it and I added some washi tape, gum drops, wood, and flowers. I duplicated this page on the other side just to keep it simple.
Here is the opposite page but you can see through the acetate-love it! Ok that is Christmas day done!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! My journal from last year is half finished, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...