Saturday, February 21, 2015

Creative Roll

Well I have been on a creative roll lately-love it! Attempting to stick with a few classes and challenges is paying off as I am having fun art journaling my face off. Helps that we have had a week of school/activity cancellation due to snow & bitter cold! For a change I have blog potential like crazy & can't keep up.
Cut to Inspiration Wednesday with Donna Downey.
Here is my take on Week 2-
I had great fun playing on this one! Also using stuff for my stash which is always productive. One of the things that drives me crazy is the school will send home a form with "please fill out immediately" the due date being the next day. As if I just sit by the homework folder waiting to fill out forms and rush them back at the speed of light. Really is it that much of a crisis? I tore this off the top of the form & it makes me giggle when I see it.
Added a piece from a Trader Joe flyer - "bouncy berries boiled" say that 10x fast. The paint I used is iridescent and goes from grey to blue when the page catches the light-cool. About to play more as Winter Storm Pandora dumps a boat load of snow- stay warm & get arty!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are being productive! I love all the bits and pieces - and I really love the white spacein the upper right, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...