Sunday, March 8, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday wk# 3

Ok so while I am getting my art journaling done blogging is not keeping up!!! Ah well I hear you can't have everything. 
So I struggled with week #3 of Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday fun. My page hit an impassible ugly stage & was put in time out for a few weeks. The above photo shows the hot mess. I had not yet added the spray orange (forgot to take a pre-photo)
I came back to it & added 3 simple things & bam like it. Not my favorite page but it does make me giggle. 
                                
The orange as I mentioned, some ferro paste letters in turquoise with a stencil and my cluster of collage items. Much better! 
The brilliant thing is I was watching video's on YouTube & the ads kept coming on & annoying me. Perfect time to use this fun quote.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...