Monday, October 19, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday Week #5

Hello Inky Friends. As I play catchup here is week 5 of Donna Downey's IW. 
I decided to do a bit of a switch up and used one of my favorite products- Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam and Glaze. The colors blend so nicely and create a wonderful, glittery glaze. 
 Flicking Glimmer Glaze creates shiny spots of nummy-ness. I am tempted to do some stamping in the open spaces but for now I let it stand.
Here is the total layout- the photos don't do it justice. Live it is all bright colors and shimmer. I love the way the colors blend so smoothly!
 Here is the flip side. If you haven't checked out Inspiration Wednesday you can do so here. 
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...