Monday, November 9, 2015

Documented Life Project wk#13

Here is my next DLP yay! I actually started this in August enroute to FL. Where where does the time go?
March Theme
Making Your Mark (Doodles & Mark Making)
March 28
Art Challenge:  Make a Custom Element
Journal Prompt:  "Ride the energy of your own unique spirit." - Gabrielle Roth
Here is my finished page:

My product choices were limited as I was arting as we drove.  Using acrylic paint for my background with lots of stencil work.
Drawing is something I am challenged with as I haven't had a lot of practice. I kept it pretty simple using my messenger bag as the inspiration for my custom element. I figured I would be able to draw this. The doodles show up on the wings of my cute owl. 
The title comes from the prompt but I went with no journaling this week. Fun easy layout. You can join us here at The Documented life Project. I am excited to move into May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...