Thursday, November 5, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday week#8

Yes another week done, my book is starting to look all nice and chunky! I actually skipped #7 as I wasn't keen on it and I am ok with that. You can't like everything and I am giving myself permission to skip a week if I don't feel inspired by it. Week #8 however i loved and even though it is a repeated technique in the class I ended up with something completely different. Mainly as I used different colors and added extra texture embellishments but I love this page! It is so rich, lush and metallic in real life. So without further delay I give you Fall!

Nummy!! Which seems to be my favorite word these days. You can join the fun with Donna Downey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...