Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Playing with Puppy Art Journal Page

Hello my inky friends, today I have an art journal page with a quick & easy tutorial. I have a new, very part time gig as puppy snuggler to this sweet little guy. I wanted to document this in my art journal so I made this page. Life is crazy, hectic, worrisome and overwhelming at the moment so I chose happy bright colors which tie in perfectly to the Frilly & Funky challenge. Their challenge link here, is to create using colors that are warm & sunny to combat the winter blues. Get it cause winter is very blue & also depressing sometimes which is also having a case of the blues, haha get it? I on the other hand live in VA and we have had almost no winter this year, in fact we have had a quite a few 72 degree days which is crazy and no where near the cold/snow we are used to.


However my blue is more result of my life right now. Best way to combat whichever type of blue you are dealing with is COLOR! Design a page, join in the challenge and bonus, display your piece prominently to bring some sun into your life! To see how I made this page hop over to the Southern Ridge Trading Co. blog and check it out. I am over there using their awesome chipboard & Eileen Hull Designs Color Blends. Together we can chase away the blues!
 

8 comments:

  1. Such a great page Karen! What a great pic and lovely collage. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. tHANKs for taking the time to leave a comment Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, Karen to be part time puppy snuggler! What a beautiful page to commemorate your puppy snuggles! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sara,I am lucky, he is a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Karen!! Love all the bright colours! I may just do a page like that myself (minus the puppy since i don't have access to one right now, maybe i should head over to my aunt's, she has Pharoah and he's a Great Dane and a big snuggly baby lol )...I need the pick me up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great glad I can inspire. I have the page in front of my desk and the colors are making my sunnier. Yes you should go seek out some puppy love! Lucky you, Danes are my absolute favorite! Thanks Cathy

      Delete
  6. Puppy snuggling is a fabulous job Karen!!! I love your layout and that beautiful mix of colours. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...