Thursday, August 24, 2017

Butterfly Tag with Doodles

Fun doodle tag with Leane Creatief stamps. Happy Thursday & time for my Topflight Stamps project!!


Here is the happy colorful tag I made using this unique doodle stamp. I was visiting my folks with limited supplies but that is all that was needed to have some relaxing doodle time. 
 


I started by stamping my image on computer paper with Archival Ink as I wanted a permanent ink. I was lucky to be given the new TwinTone Markers by Tombo to play with & I have to say they are amazingly vibrant. This markers have dual tips, one a fine line, one a thicker line. You can see where I tested some colors to see which ones I wanted to use. It was just a matter of coloring in the stamp. I used a fairly light hand as I didn't want the paper to pill. I will be playing with these markers more so stay tuned. 
 


I started with a tag that already had some random color on it. Stamp the image with Archival Ink so you don't have to cut out the antenna's.You can find the stamp here.


Once the ink was nice & dry it was time to doodle. I used the Tombo Drawing Pen in size 01. It was nice & relaxing to just find some doodles to put in my butterfly. Then it was easy to assemble my tag. I just added some Tim Holtz ephemera & my tag was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...